Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your Galaxy S4 no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both.
Simply put, the Griffin Survivor Case is the most protective case we've ever built. And it comes in world-famous Mossy Oak® camo patterns.
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810G, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your smartphone from extreme conditions ... dust, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your touchscreen from the outside environment, while hinged plugs cover connectors and camera ports. Survivor comes with a detachable, secure belt-clip that rotates to function as a landscape or portrait viewing stand.
How well does Survivor perform? You can view the entire Survivor line online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Includes multi-position racheting belt clip that works as a viewing stand
- Samsung Galaxy S4