The most protective case possible for everyday use
Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both.
Simply put, we made Survivor to be the most protective case possible, that you can carry and use every day.
Designed and built to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810G, Griffin's Survivor extreme-duty case is built from the inside out to protect your Galaxy Tab from extreme conditions ... dust, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your touchscreen from the outside environment. Hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, switches and volume controls when you're not using them.
How well does Survivor perform? You can view videos and test results online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor
- Designed to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (parameter: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (parameter: repeated drops on a flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (parameter: 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (parameter: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Samsung Tab4 10.1"